Last night Adam woke up so sick. I was up all night with him. I just held him and he whined and cried mommy hurt as he pointed to his throat. Luckily the next morning I had doctor appointments already set up for all the kids. ( to meet their new pediatrician and have well checks) Sure enough when we got there he had the croup really bad. He threw up 2 times in her office. She said if he doesn't keep things down today we would have to bring him to the hospital tonight and hook him up to IV's. Mark gave him a blessing. Luckily today he has not thrown up again. He is already acting like he feels much better. He is so sweet it is so sad to see him like that. We are keeping our fingers crossed that this goes away and we wont have to make any trips to the emergency room.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Adam you are adorable! Look at that face* Hope you feel better. We love you, Harper's
Post a Comment