

Marky had a great birthday this year. I was a little worried because birthdays are such a big deal to him. He talks about them all year. About 10 kids came. His whole primary class and a few neighbor kids. Thank you everyone for thinking of him. The phone calls and packages ment so much to him. I cant believe my baby is 6.
2 comments:
Marky- I hope you birthday was wonderful, It sounds like your party was fun. We miss you and cant wait to see you. Love Aunt Kelly
Marky,
We are so glad you had such a fun birthday. We can't belive you are already 6. Your getting so old. We love this picture so you, it makes us miss you even more you handsome guy! We sent you something today in the mail for your birthday so be looking for it. Sorry it's so late. We love you, Harper Family
Post a Comment