CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007


Hello, We are starting a family blog to keep you all updated on whats going on here in Michigan. We are all doing well. We like it here and are making lots of friends. The weather is getting really cold. I keep telling people it cant possibly get colder than this, they just look and me and laugh and say you have no idea what cold is. I'm afraid they are right. When I bring Marky to the bus stop we are all bundled up with hats, gloves and big coats. I look around and everyone else just has on a light sweater. They are crazy here, cold is cold. I'm afraid I look like the crazy one to them though. They wonder why we are all bundled up when this is not cold to them at all. It has been about 40 degrees. Anyway I am trying to be tough and blend in. Mark is doing really well in school. I am really proud of him. He has been really disciplined and studies so much. Finals are coming up and his professor told the class it is now time to divorce your families. All your time must be spent studying. SCARY! He will do well, hes really dedicated. The Lord has blessed us so much. We know this is where we are suppose to be. We know it more and more everyday. We are all so excited to come home. We miss everyone so much. It will be so fun to see you all again.

1 comments:

robertnjill said...

We don't even know what cold means in Vegas. It's still in the 80's in November. Keep warm you Michiganians! Harper's