CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello! We miss you all so much!

Hey there everyone. We are doing really good here in Michigan. Mark has been teaching almost everyday and liking it I think. The kids surely love him and tell him you are the best teacher we have ever had. They hug him and beg him to come back. I always knew he would be a good teacher he is so patient and fun.

It is really cold here. We are just trying to live throuh the winter. I never really feel warm anymore.

The kids are doing great... playing, laughing and sledding alot.

We love you all and miss you so much!

3 comments:

funkitup said...

r U kidding? You are so advanced with your blog...I am impressed! Oh friend, it looks so dang cold there! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..would never survive! The kids look so happy. What a darling family, Kim

Aaron said...

Oh I miss you so much amy! You guys look so fun and cute! I cannot wait to see you guys again!! Aaron and Heather

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you updated, I havent seen any pictures for a while. They are all so cute and the kids are so big. Adam is so cute in his suit, Total stud. Love ya, see you in a month. It will be fun to all be together again, we will really give you something good to blog about :)