CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas 2008






It was our first Christmas without family in Michigan. I planned a lot of things so I wouldn't get homesick. We went Christmas Caroling with some friends the FHE before Christmas which was so much fun. Christmas Eve we spent with some close friends. It was very nice. Christmas morning was wonderful! The kids were so excited and came running down the stairs to see if Santa gave them a bell from his sleigh for being so good. Of course he did. We had a great day. They loved everything. We had taken them one at a time to the dollar store to shop for each other. The gifts they gave each other were what they were the most excited about. They would say you are going to love what I got you. Everyone was very grateful. It was a great day. Very peaceful. Our first "White Christmas" It was a beautiful day. Later that night we had some friends over for dinner. We did the gift exchange game and did the nativity and watched the nativity video. I loved the whole day. Very simple and peaceful. Lots of the family called me and that meant alot to know they were thinking of us. Our Christmas in Michigan was wonderful!


0 comments: