
Oh what can I even say the cruise was so much fun. Mom and dad Johnson took us all on a Caribbean cruise in April. All the kids and their spouse's were there. We had so much fun. One day we all rode jet ski's and went snorkeling, I loved every minute of it. It was so relaxing and such great timing because it was right after finals. It was so much fun to be with all the family. Mark and I have missed everyone so much. It was so fun to hang out and laugh. We will never forget it..... Thanks again Mom and dad Johnson! We love you!

Mark is taking it easy. After
finals I was so happy to see him finally be able to relax.

The view from our balcony.... nice!
Aren't they so cute!

In front of the
Atlantis resort
Bahamas, a stair case carved through the mountain



Don't worry its legal.

0 comments:
Post a Comment