Man it seems like forever since we have seen our friends and family. We miss you all so much! Life has been really good. I just finished up my first session of Kidshine. It was so much fun, and I learned so much. I start my next session in May. Thanks to Robin for being such a huge support and help. Mark is heading into finals, so we aren't seeing much of him lately. We are so excited for the cruise. It is at the most perfect time..... right after finals. We are so excited to see our family and see each other again. Then I get to go to Kelly's and to women's conference and I cant wait. I miss everyone so much. Kelly is coming here to watch my kids while we go on the cruise.... love her for that. My kids are so excited to see here and Jordan and ask me everyday how many more days now mom. The next week Grandma Johnson is coming that will be so much fun to. We cant wait! I think spring is around the corner. I hope, today was 37 so were getting there. Life is good we are all healthy and happy. 2 more years in May, its going fast. We love it here though and all of the people we have met. We love you all and cant wait to see you!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment