CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ellie giving Adam a hug! Yes, her hair is growing and I couldnt be happier.

The kids found the snowman kit Robin gave us for Christmas and dressed up like snowmen.


Adam dressed up in Markys fireman costume. Such a big boy!


Marky started basketball today. It is called the Little Dribblers. His friend Franky on our street is in it too. They had the best time playing. The last 30 minutes they played a game. We were all there cheering them on. He was so proud of himself.


Me and Mark in our backyard today. We were all outside playing in the snow and sledding. The kids love to play in the snow. Mark carved I love Amy in the snow... what a guy! So when I look out the kitchen window I can see it. Cute hu.


Check out this video of the kids playing in the snow today.

0 comments: