CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

This weeks events

Well this has been a very eventful week. Ellie decided she didn't like her bangs again so she found the only scissors left in the house and cut them off. I cannot believe she actually did it again. I really didn't think she would. She really has something against bangs. I had to send her to her room, call mom and regroup. I have had a lot of talks with her so I really hope it sank in this time. Don't expect much when you see her hair at Christmas.
Marky lost his first tooth. That was very exciting. He went to bed so early so the tooth fairy could come. He is so excited to go to Las Vegas and show everyone the whole in his mouth. I had a great birthday. Thank you Kelly and Kathy for the scarfs and warm clothes. I will use them for sure. Thank you everyone for your calls and gifts. I am so excited about all my Southwest gift cards what a cool gift. I am so grateful to you all and love you so much. Mark came home a little early on Friday night and gave me the night off and a little money to go shopping. That was fun. When I got home he gave me a massage. We went out on Saturday night which was really fun. Sunday morning he made me my favorite breakfast and Sunday night my friend in the ward had us over with our other friends and cooked us dinner. Mark made my favorite cake. He has also been doing the 12 days of Amy. Every morning I wake up and there is a little something under the tree for me. First day a certificate for a massage from him, Second day a pineapple (my favorite). Just cute thoughtful things like that. How lucky am I. He is so cute. So it has been my birthday all weekend. Its been a good birthday.


It has been really cold. Snow and ice storms. I am trying to get use to driving in it. I feel like I am learning all kinds of new things by living here. This is making me stronger I just know it is.
Love you all and cant wait to see you in 2 weeks.

0 comments: